Thursday, August 1, 2013

21 day no junk food challenge!

I began a 21 day no junk food challenge. As great as I have been doing on my 90 day challenge with Body By Vi I have still been consuming a ton of junk! So when I saw this challenge on Pinterest I thought it would be the perfect thing to commit to, I mean come on, its only 21 days!

The PINspiration


So here are my beginning stats!



  

Weight: 201.8
Measurements
Arm: 14.5
Chest: 41.5
Belly: 38
Butt: 38
Thigh: 27
Calf: 17


My Mantra for the next 3 weeks! Wish me luck!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenge! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Your little boy is adorable!

    Stephanie @ She Turned Her Dreams Into Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I am excited to start! Needless to say I lost almost 1.5 pounds in 1 day! I bet that has a lot to do with the fact that I didnt stuff my face with junk last night! :) Your little one is pretty stinkin' adorable as well!

      Delete