Friday, August 2, 2013

Spinach, Strawberry and Raspberry Vi Shake

I have been drinking 2 Vi shakes a day for about a month and I feel great. I don't do the meal replacement for both of them because I am still nursing my son and I don't want to cut my calories drastically, but I do replace one meal and then drink the other one as a snack. I have had AWESOME results so far and I feel like they are gonna be even greater now that I have cut out junk food for my 21 day no junk food challenge.
Today I decided to try something different than my normal shake and on Pinterest I found a green smoothie recipe.

The PINspiration


Spinach, Strawberry and Raspberry Vi-Shake: 8 oz. unsweetened Almond Milk 2 scoops Vi-Shape Shake Mix 1 cup Fresh Spinach 3-5 strawberries 1/4 cup raspberries 6 ice cubes Blend well!

This pin did not link to a webpage that contained the recipe. The recipe was written in the description area. So I cannot give someone credit for it. You can find the pin on my boards Here








My Turnout

It was pretty good but it was not my favorite. I think I will turn to the shake when I have some spinach and fruit that needs to be used before it goes bad as oppose to a daily shake option. 


If you are interested in learning more about the Body by Vi protein powder that I added to my shake you can watch a short video Here


No comments:

Post a Comment