Friday, August 2, 2013

Fabulous New Hair Cut

Ever since I have had my little one my hair has gone down the drain! I am constantly getting knots and tangles, my curl has pretty much been depleted, and its multi-colored! Basically I just needed a do over in the hair department. I had heard that your hair can change drastically with pregnancy but I guess I never expected it to change so much! Well today I got to treat myself to a nice hair cut and style. It was marvelous! So I went on Pinterest yesterday and picked out a few hair styles. I wanted to go SHORT but Eli asked that I keep it longer than my shoulders. We finally agreed on these two pictures.

 


My PINspiration

I absolutely LOVED how this framed her face and I really liked the bangs. This Pin did not link to a webpage, only a picture. You can find this pin on my boards


                                                      



                                               Before: 





After: 




TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is not as spunky as the inspired one, but I love the way it turned out and how healthy it looks and feels! And my awesome hair dresser thinned it as well so hopefully no more knots and tangles!
If you are looking to find a new hairdresser check out Nic, she did a fantastic job and was kind and fun to talk with! I already have my next appointment booked with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment